Common Benefits of Using Weed Extracts
- The biggest benefit of cannabis extracts is that you get high with less plant material.
- Another benefit is that weed concentrates don’t emit a large scent, so it is easier to stealthily carry around.
- Weed extracts provide users with increased levels of relaxation, happiness and sedation.
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Medical weed users love cannabis extracts because of their potent nature. The high THC levels are great for relaxation and numbing effects, making concentrates great for easing muscle pains and stress-related symptoms.
- Other uses include to promote hunger and to induce sleep.
- The most common uses for cannabis extracts are to help counteract the negative effects of stress, anxiety and depression.
Possible Side Effects
- Cottonmouth / Dry Mouth
- Dry / Red Eyes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Paranoia and anxiety
- High Blood Pressure
Types of Weed Extracts
- Budder: Subcategory of weed wax that is more on the pliable side
- Hash: Trichomes and other cannabis compounds that are compressed into blocks of hashish
- Live Resin: Weed extract that keeps as much of the buds good properties as possible
- Live Diamonds: The high-end scale of cannabis concentrates. Some of the most potent and highest quality weed products on the market.
- Oil: a Liquid form of THC and/or CBD product
- Shatter: One of the purest and most potent forms of weed wax
- Terp Sauce: Weed extract that maintains most of the flavour profiles and aromas of the original marijuana buds.
Ways to take Cannabis Extracts
- Dabbing: The dab is the most common method of taking most cannabis concentrates. This method requires a dab rig.
- Vaping: Requires a vape pen and vape cartridge, or you can buy pre-filled vape cartridges.
- Smoking: Can smoke most extracts in a bong, pipe, or mixed with weed in a joint
- Eating: can infuse some extracts into food items and consume the cannabinoids as edibles.
- Weed Edibles: For non-smokers, or for anyone who just can’t smoke in a particular situation, cannabis edibles are perfect.
- Cannabis Flower: For those old fashioned stoners out there, normal marijuana buds can never be replaced.
- CBD Products: If you want the benefits that cannabinoids provide but without getting high, then CBD oil is worth a shot.